The South-African landscape varies from the first world, in that our focus is – as part of a developing country:
-On Providing Empowering Knowledge,
-Upskilling Employees to Function well,
-Have Work Life Balance; as well as an Emphasis on,
- Money Management (Financial Life Skills),
- Stress Management,
- Self-Management, which accounts for an employee’s ability to take Responsibility for themselves and Grow, instead of just showing up for a Job.
We develop customized programs that evolve and flex along with the growing needs of your organization, and changing cultural climate.
In the current economic atmosphere Retrenchments, and Job Fluctuation are a common phenomenon; we venture way beyond the typical employee assistance program, by preparing the employee and organization to cope with, and manage the changing landscape successfully, as well as maintaining productivity.
A successful program takes time to grow, and constantly evolve so it can be Integrated into the fabric of the Company's Culture.
More issues addressed:
- Self Worth
- Family Problems
- Substance Abuse
- Anger & Conflict Management
- Relationship Issues
- Communication Skills
- Personal and Career Development
- Time / Life Management
- Goal Setting
- Legal Issues
- Health related problems
Our Services include:
- Access to a 24-hour, 365 day-per-year direct contact line
- Access via SMS and WhatsApp
- Counselling and Consultation (face-to-face and/or SKYPE)
- Trauma management services including on-site. (group and individual)
- Provision of Communication and health promotion information on request
- Management and Employee Orientation
- Management Consultation Services
- Provision of Training on Health and Wellbeing matters
- Family care Advice and Resources